(for when you’ve already filled out the form and submitted it)
Fill out the form below, select the type of service to be done and pay using Paypal’s interface. The $50 travel fee is only payable at time of booking. Should you cancel, travel fee is non-refundable. The calibration service fees are payable upon completion of service.
Pricing is based on the type of viewing device and the level of service requested.
- $225 for a direct view tube. Grayscale for one input.
- $275 for a direct view HD capable tube, inputs as required (DVD and High Definition).
- $400 for digital displays including LCD, DLP, LCoS, and Plasmas, up to three inputs. See services for listings.
- $400 package price for CRT rear projection displays. Grayscale for one input, see services for listings.
- CRT: Add $150 for additional input (scan rate) calibrated at the same time.
- $225 for second and subsequent annual calibrations including HD if done at time of initial calibration. Pricing for digital or CRT.
- $450 package price for front projection displays. Grayscale for one input, Convergence for one scan rate. Additional work provided by quote.
- $75 hourly rate for all additional services including advanced geometry work, convergence work for multiple aspect ratios and advanced troubleshooting.
- $35 hourly rate travel time based on round trip travel, usually no travel fee for travel within New England. $50 travel fee for “tours” with no additional travel fees. Travel fees vary by professional.
- $150 for Duvetyne lining (materials & labor)
Please email for specific pricing quotes.